* Total work: 1-3 years
* Apply securely with indeed resume
* Web Development Languages
* Database and cache
* API (REST & SOAP)
* Good UI Skill sets in HTML, CSS, JS
* Backend engineer should know at least one server-side programming languages like Php or Python.
Database and cache
* Knowledge of various DBMS technology is another important need of backend developers. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer, Redis are widely used for this purpose. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis is a plus.
* Exposure to handling Apache, Nginx, IIS Server is desirable. A good background in Linux helps tremendously in administering servers.
API (REST & SOAP)
* Knowledge of web services or API is also important for full-stack developers. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable
Other Pieces of the Puzzle
* Working experience in frameworks like Django for Python, Laravel for PHP, etc
Ability to write quality unit tests
* Knowledge of Algorithms and data structures is also an essential need for any professional full stack developer
* An awareness of security concerns is important, as each layer has its vulnerabilities
* Should know the differences between multiple delivery platforms like mobile vs. desktop
* Basic exposure to front-end techs like HTML and CSS is desirable.
* Knowledge of session management in a distributed server environment
Roles and responsibilities of Backend Developer
* The backend developer job is to understand the goals of the website and come up with effective solutions
* Storing data and also ensuring that it is displayed to that user who is supposed to have access to it
* Responsible for developing Payment processing system like accepting data, securely storing that info, and making changes to that payment
* Manage APIs resources which work across devices
* He or she might be involved in the architecture of a system and Data science analyses.
* Developers are responsible to organize the logic of the system which runs across various devices
* Backend developer also needs to involved in building frameworks or the architecture to make it easier to program against.
* Back-end developers should have the skill for implementing algorithms and solving system-related problems.
* Creating good web templates and themes for applications